- What is colocation?
- What is a data center?
- What is a rack unit or “RU”?
- What are the advantages of colocation?
- Are there any disadvantages to colocation?
- What is the difference between a colocation and dedicated server?
- Do you lease space by rack units (RU) or only full cabinets?
- What services does Sublime IP offer?
- Do you offer managed services?
- Does Sublime IP offer 24/7 support?
- Which global colocation locations does Sublime IP offer?
- Where should I colocate my server?
- Why does the cost of telehousing change between countries?
- Are all colocation facilities the same?
- Does Sublime IP operate its own data centers?
- Do Sublime IP facilities have ISO certification or Uptime Institute Tier rating?
- Can I get mutiple Points of Presence (POPs)?
- Am I able to order my own Internet bandwidth?
- Do you have mobile GSM reception in your facilities?
- Can I get telephone lines POTS/PSTN?
- Do you offer leased lines or MPLS circuits?
- Do you provide access to peering points from your meet me room?
- Why does the cost of data transit vary between locations?
- Is data transit priced per Mbps or per gigabyte?
- What data carriers do you offer in your data centers?
- Are your facilities carrier neutral?
- What is the difference between data carriers?